Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Open My Eyes

Jennifer
It still has not hit me that I will be in a different country and culture in just a couple of days.  This trip with Saved by Nails has happened so fast.  Christmas time I would have never thought I would be in India in May!  It is amazing how God provides a way when it seems impossible.  There has been lots of prayer and planning for this trip, but I still feel uncertain about what to expect for this trip.  I do plan on seeing and opening my eyes to new things and ideas.  I know my heart will break, I will have a chance to serve and be served, I will make new friends, and will have more direction to my life.  I can not wait to talk, meet, and love on the women and children we will meet.  And I want to thank everyone who has and will continue to pray for our team and trip.

Jennifer
Team Member

Jennifer is a Social Work major at Oral Roberts University in Oklahoma

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying for your team daily Jennifer! God has great plans for you all and already you have touched lives by your faith! Praying for Gods great and mighty hand of protection and power over you on this trip!! I love you!

    -Aunt Dora

    ReplyDelete